Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

I sold my property on a land contract five years ago the buyers defaulted on contract now they are suing me for there deposit back i want to sell the property can I do that

Asked on 2/24/18, 3:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

If you are being sued then you don't really have an option: you have to hire a lawyer to protect your rights. This isn't my area of practice so I can't help you here. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/18, 5:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York