Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

I am trying to transfer a house from a trust to an individual. It is in Brooklyn, NY. I really do not have the funds for a lawyer. How do I go about doing this?

Asked on 3/02/18, 6:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Unfortunately I don't see anyway you can get this done without a lawyer. Maybe you can find a lawyer on Craigslist with low fees.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/18, 6:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York