Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

my wifes father wants to sign over his property to us what do we need to know?

Asked on 1/11/17, 6:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Is there a mortgage, liens, judgments, covenants or expenses involved? Will he sign a deed?

Read more
Answered on 1/11/17, 9:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York