Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in New York

I left my job due to harrasment and want to know what, if any, legal action I can take

Asked on 2/15/11, 1:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Ziegler Ziegler, Ziegler & Associates LLP

You may in fact have a claim if the circumstances led to your having to leave (i.e. your being constructively terminated). Please call our offices (212-319-7600) and we can evaluate your claims.

Read more
Answered on 2/15/11, 2:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in New York