Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in New York

what are my options when being accussed of touching a minor two years ago there is no proof or witnesses.

Asked on 1/06/11, 6:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kristen Browde Browde Law, P.C.

You should retain a criminal lawyer and discuss the situation in detail with that attorney.

Read more
Answered on 1/11/11, 8:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in New York