Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in New York

A person in the USA, with a non immigran visa, being sexualy harassed, what may this person do?

Asked on 8/04/13, 8:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

The person has the same rights as an American citizen. In the case of workplace harassment, the person should file an internal complaint. If that fails they can go to either the EEOC or the New York State Div. of Human Rights or the New York Commission on Human Rights and file a complaint

Read more
Answered on 8/04/13, 9:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in New York