Legal Question in Social Security Law in New York

ex wife file taxes using me as a dependepant is that possible and is there a way to stop that

Asked on 4/15/13, 10:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arnold Nager Arnold H. Nager, Esquire

Notify the IRS and claim a reward.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/13, 11:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in New York