Legal Question in Telecomm Law in New York

what type of license do I need?

I am currently interested in opening a cabling company in NYC. I see in some states that there is a contractor's license that is needed to do business. Basically, we will be doing a lot of subcontracted work. What licensing will I need, as well as what tyype of insurances will I need to obtain as well.

Asked on 12/03/04, 2:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Friedman Law Office of John K. Friedman

Re: what type of license do I need?

It depends on what type of cabling you intend to do. There are a number of licenses that might be required. If you would like to discuss this, please feel free to give the office a call.

Read more
Answered on 12/05/04, 11:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Telecommunications Law questions and answers in New York