Legal Question in Traffic Law in New York

How do I email the judge a plea of not guilty for speeding 70mph in a 55mph

Asked on 5/08/22, 4:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zev Goldstein Law Office of Zev Goldstein PLLC

Depends on the Court. In NY, some traffic courts have email. Some do not.

Read more
Answered on 5/08/22, 6:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in New York