Legal Question in Traffic Law in New York

I was involved in a motorcycle accident that should have taken my life I was in hospital for 3months almost lost my left leg did lose my license and when I got out of the hospital n went too court for a driving out if class ticket and failure to keep right ticket the nystate police officer had a napkin drawing for the seane of the accident and I had pictures that were taken that day . I took my cade to several lawyers and they kept sending me letters saying conflict of interest on them even though a judge found me not guilty of the failure to keep rite. Know I have a 430k doctor bill and even if I gave them every dollar I ever made and make the rest of my lifebit won't be paid can I sue the person at fault personally?

Asked on 1/15/22, 10:13 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Palumbo Palumbo & Associates, PC

Yes you can sue the person who caused you to crash your motorcycle, and I would be happy to take the case. Please call me on my cell phone at 914-484-8458. Looking forward to talking to you and helping you out with this.

Read more
Answered on 1/15/22, 10:34 pm
Traffic Lawyer Matthew Weiss - Weiss & Associates, PC

We are so sorry to read about your misfortune. We cannot guaranty that you have a case but we certainly will give it a thorough review for no charge. Rest assured, if there is any basis to sue, we will pursue it. Further, we should discuss whether bankruptcy is a viable option so that you can get a clean slate from your mounting debts. Call me at 212-683-7373 and we'll start the balling rolling.

Read more
Answered on 1/16/22, 5:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in New York