Legal Question in Traffic Law in New York

I got pulled over for speeding, and found out my license was suspended, I have since taken care of the previous ticket, which is what caused my license to be suspended, and have had the suspension lifted. I'm left with the speeding ticket and a ticket for driving on a suspended license. Is this a matter I should seek a lawyer for or can I handle it myself.

Asked on 6/14/13, 2:00 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Traffic Lawyer Matthew Weiss - Weiss & Associates, PC

Because aggravated un-licensed is a criminal offense (misdemeanor), and can adversely affect your insurance rates, we strongly encourage you to fight this ticket. Further, given its seriously, you consult with (if not hire) an experienced traffic lawyer.

We can help and we will do our best to avoid you needing to appear in court. Sometimes, however, your appearance will be required.

We can also help by looking up your driving record and analyzing your suspension situation. We have helped many motorists quickly clear up their licenses and restore their driving privileges.

If you hire our law firm, our goals are to make the process of clearing your license and fighting any charges for being suspended as easy as possible and, of course, achieve the best possible results.

We pride ourselves on simplifying the process, being accessible and responsive, patiently explaining in plain English, following through with our commitments and being honest (even with bad news).

How we fight your aggravated un-licensed charge and clear your license, and your prospects for success depend on in which court your case or cases are pending. We will discuss this further during your free consultation. Rest assured, however, we will do our very best to achieve a successful outcome.

Read more
Answered on 6/14/13, 4:32 am

Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

Driving with a suspended license is a criminal offense,which can have an impact on your future, therefore I strongly recommend you consult with and retain a competent criminal defense attorney.I handle matters such as yours on a daily basis. In most cases I have been able to prevent my clients [absent aggravating circumstances] from getting a permanent criminal record. Please contact my office @ 7188340087 for a free phone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 6/14/13, 6:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in New York