Legal Question in Traffic Law in New York

Hi There, I got a speeding ticket for 1180D, Tully Town court for 75 over 65 . Could you help me with this?

Asked on 9/26/16, 2:19 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jason Stern Law Offices of Jason Stern

I would be happy to review the ticket and provide a free consultation. Please call 212-920-6950 when you have time and I will discuss your options with you.


Read more
Answered on 9/27/16, 7:29 am
Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

Please contact my office @ 718-834-0087 for a free phone consultation.There is a very real possibility this can be resolved without you getting a speeding conviction.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/16, 9:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in New York