Legal Question in Traffic Law in New York

Speeding ticket in NY

ticketed by a NYS trooper for driving at 76 mph on a 55 mph zone on I81.

The sub section which is imposed is 1180(B).This sub section if I plead guilty would result in 6 NY points. I would appreciate if some one can guide me how to proceed further. How many points will transfer on my NJ driving record?

Asked on 5/29/09, 7:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

Re: Speeding ticket in NY

There is a possibility this case can be plea bargained to a lessor point and perhaps a non speeding violation. Please contact my office @7188340087 for a free phone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/09, 1:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in New York