Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

Hi attorney, im a lega lwife( second marriage) with 3 legal sibling with him living abroad my husband who is dual citizen died 6 month ago here in US No will . I found out he has 1 saving account where his pension go , a time deposit on another bank under his name and a land/home property one under his name also /which he he already devided for his previous 3 children and up to date payment on property tax , My step children express via my messaging that they had no interest and declined to sign the extrajudicial settlement and for sure they wont bother to do a waiver since they dont answer my call. what will be the best next step I can do .Is probate court advisible that I can assign somone as SPA to do it for me .... thanks attorney

Asked on 4/18/19, 5:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Yes absolutely you should go to probate court. You will need a lawyer to help you; you cannot do this by yourself. There are a lot of issue in this case and you need to get solid legal advice.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 4/19/19, 9:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York