Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

I'm a executor of a estate, dad died...sibblings problem, who live in the house I want to sell

the 2 family house is in distress, meaning they are letting the house run down. can I hire a

lawyer to sell this hou se for me, and get rid of my 2 sibblings who still live in the house, I'm over 70 and tired . Will a lawyer take this case and be paid nwhen he sells the house. I also

live on top floor, I have a life estate, sibblings live down stairs...I want to move(executor)

thank you evelyn

Asked on 9/03/17, 5:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Yes you will need to hire a lawyer who will take the case on a contingency basis.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/17, 11:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York