Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

How do I file a motion with Connecticut probate court? I live in NYC.

Asked on 6/19/13, 9:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Yefim Rubinov Yefim Rubinov Attorney at Law

Ask a lawyer in Connecticut

Read more
Answered on 6/20/13, 4:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York