Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

My mother-in-law's NYS probate lawyer has spent 3years giving her excuses as to why her office hasn't had time to file paperwork in her office...for example: she has other clients too, or there is only one other person in the office, etc . She is afraid to get another lawyer and have to pay 2 lawyers. What can she do?

Asked on 8/06/19, 4:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

She can file a complaint. Search the internet for "how do I file a complaint against a lawyer in New York" and you'll get the paperwork.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/06/19, 4:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York