Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

Do you have a, Renunciation Form for, New York State that I may resign as, Executor or where can I obtain one?

Asked on 5/01/18, 11:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

If you google for "NY Surrogate's Court pdf forms" you'll find the packet of forms produced by the Surrogate's Court and in there you'll find the Renunciation of Nominated Executor form. If you've already received letters and want to resign there are different procedures and it's not always so straightforward. Go to the courthouse and ask the clerks in the Probate Department.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 5/01/18, 12:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York