Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

I would like to report a case, I saw on a friend’s laptop that they have been stealing funds how do I go about it.

Asked on 12/07/22, 3:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Go to the police department and tell them what you saw

Read more
Answered on 12/21/22, 9:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York