Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

What does a Surrogate Court Trust and Will Challenge docket look like? Is it called a Petition or an Objection?

Asked on 8/26/18, 6:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

You’re way off base. No way can you get something like this done without a lawyer.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/26/18, 7:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York