Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

I have a will staying I can sell a 2 family house I’m the executrixx of my dads will I’d like to hire a lawyer to help me sell this to help me sell this house, and get rid of 2 sibblings who refuse to leave.

And the lawyer will get paid once house is sole. I’m over 70 and I need help selling this 2 family house. Thank you

Asked on 8/12/18, 3:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

I can take the case. Call me on Monday. 212 979-2868

Read more
Answered on 8/12/18, 8:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York