Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in New York

i was just given one year of probation for buying a minor alcohol there is no alcohol or drug conditions.

my probation officer came to my house and i had a beer in front of me and he just told me to stay out of trouble. the next time i went to report to probation he wants to upgrade my conditions and he wants me to sign a paper and if i dont sign the paper he said then we will go to court. Is it better for me to go to court or just give in and sign the paper ??

Asked on 12/03/10, 4:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Debra Palazzo Law Offices of Debra Palazzo, LLC

Can not give an answer without knowing what the paper says.

In general, do not sign anything without an attorney reviewing it first.

If you go to court, ask for an attorney.


Read more
Answered on 12/10/10, 5:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in New York