Legal Question in Workers Comp in New York

Is it better to consult personal injury lawyer when filing a lawsuit for workers’ compensation claim?

Asked on 12/24/13, 3:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Rothstein Rothstein Law PLLC

If you have a workers compensation case retain a workers compensation lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 12/25/13, 3:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in New York