Legal Question in Administrative Law in North Carolina

I paid my lawyer for a report she never gave what can I do?

Asked on 6/08/13, 11:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Talk to the lawyer about a refund. If she balks, there is a fee dispute resolution process at the state bar. Try and get a refund through that program.

Read more
Answered on 6/11/13, 11:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in North Carolina