Legal Question in Business Law in North Carolina

How do I enforce a judgement on a debtor in another state?

I live in NC where the judgement was won. The debtor has returned to Tenn where they own a home.

Asked on 10/20/13, 1:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

You need to speak to a Tennessee attorney bout the process to domesticate and enforce the judgment there.

Read more
Answered on 10/20/13, 1:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in North Carolina