Legal Question in Business Law in North Carolina

Right of Recission

I signed loan documents to purchase a vehicle, can I change my mind on the deal.

Asked on 10/08/08, 1:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Meier Meier & Franklin, PLLC

Re: Right of Recission

Generally no, North Carolina does not have a statutory right of rescission on automobile deals.

Read more
Answered on 10/08/08, 1:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in North Carolina