Legal Question in Consumer Law in North Carolina

My husband just swallowed his last gulp of bottled seltzer water and found crushed glass in his mouth and in the bottle. Should we do something?

Asked on 4/28/13, 11:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

If your husband was injured, you should contact a personal injury attorney who handles product liability cases. If no one was injured, your damages are very low. In that case it is probably best to contact the company...make sure you keep all of the evidence and you may get compensation directly from them.

Read more
Answered on 4/28/13, 1:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in North Carolina