Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Carolina

My lawyer missed my pretrial dui court date...cops showed up at my parents house looking for me. Should I fire my lawyer? If I threaten to contact state bar will I get my refund? My husband and I haven't been pleased even before this happened what with his lack of communication with us. He's a nice guy but I don't want excuses I want him to simply show up for court dates and answer my phone calls.what's the best way to proceed from here?

Asked on 4/03/13, 11:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

First, contact him by phone and in writing about your concerns and how un happy you are. Next, if he does not respond you should contact the Bar and perhaps hire a new attorney.

Read more
Answered on 4/05/13, 7:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Carolina