Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Carolina

Hello I'm trying to transfer my probation to Germany is there any possible way?

Asked on 12/13/17, 5:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Likely not.

Read more
Answered on 12/13/17, 5:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Carolina