Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Carolina

Wife used the forgot password link to change my bank account password. She then transferred funds from my private account to our joint account and then went to the bank and withdrew it. It was over $9,000. I have already informed the bank and I was told to call back tomorrow when the security department opens. We are separated and the state is North Carolina. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Asked on 7/08/13, 6:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Based on your description, that would be stealing and a host of other assorted crimes. Generally, you go to the police when you get stolen from.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 9:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Carolina