Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Carolina

I had a worthless check in NC in 2010. However I did not receive any notice of this on my background check it says I was arrested which never happened. It also says on my background check that it is still pending. Which is making me unemployable. No one will hire me. What can I do

Asked on 12/04/17, 5:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Just hire a local attorney in the area where the case is pending. It is possible there is a worthless check program or some other option that will result in a dismissal and put you back in an employable position.

Read more
Answered on 12/04/17, 8:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Carolina