Legal Question in Discrimination Law in North Carolina


me and my wife were drinking, at the house. We got in an arugeument (verbal) i called a ride, an hour later my ride showed up, as i was leaving she got mad called the police and said we were fighting. neither one of us hit eacher but i was charged with assault on a female and held for 48 hours, she was charged with simple assault and was only held for 24 hours. Is there any thing i can do about this

Asked on 2/29/08, 2:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Re: discrimanation

Better get a competent criminal defense counsel to represent you in this matter; if you cannot afford to hire such on your own, then you should

request that the court appoint one for you.

Read more
Answered on 2/29/08, 6:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in North Carolina