Legal Question in Discrimination Law in North Carolina

I was issused a cause finding by the eeoc for pregnancy discrimination. I was not hired due to pregnancy. What will happen now and do I need to obtain an attorney? I have since moved from the state that I filed the charge in where do I get council if I decided to? What would be an amicable settlement and would I need an attorney for conciliation process?

Asked on 1/25/12, 10:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Betty Tsamis Tsamis Law Firm PC

You most certainly should obtain counsel with such a positive finding. Our firm is happy to assist you in finding appropriate counsel.

Read more
Answered on 1/25/12, 11:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in North Carolina