Legal Question in DUI Law in North Carolina

I was charged in 2001 with 3rd dui in north carolina. I was in abusesive marriage and moved out of state and have never been or will return to nc. Recently learned nc has hold on my driv lic for failure to appear. is there any way to take care of this matter without returning and without a lot of money. I am disabled and haven't started receiving any disability yet. Thank you.

Asked on 6/19/16, 1:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Possibly without returning but not without a lot of money. In addition to a hold on your license there is also likely a open warrant for arrest - so you may be back here after all at some point if you don't get this taken care of..

Read more
Answered on 6/19/16, 6:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in North Carolina