Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

Can CPS take custody of my newborn after losing custody of my other children over a year ago in North Carolina?

Asked on 12/04/17, 3:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

CPS often does what ever they want whether they have the authority or not and once they are all up in your business, they are harder to get rid of than a infestation of roaches. If you are having problems with CPS your best bet is to hire an attorney. Of they usually never pick on people who can afford attorney's.

Read more
Answered on 12/04/17, 4:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina