Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

Can my dad give permission for my sister and her husband to break in his house if I'm residing there (been there 3 years) and I'm not home? They dont live at the house

Asked on 1/27/22, 7:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Unless you have a lease - yes, he can.

Read more
Answered on 1/27/22, 10:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina