Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

yes I am dating a guy who is separated, his soon to be ex wife does not live in the house, the house is in both their names and we are wanting to move in together. she refuses to sign her name off the house and sign separation papers can him and I still move in together into his home without any problems

Asked on 8/10/18, 7:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Not without a signed separation agreement that a) allows him to date and associate and b) gives him exclusive control over the house. Otherwise, you are taking a risk.

Read more
Answered on 8/11/18, 7:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina