Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

Does a father who's name is on a child's birth certificate need a custody agreement if the mother in agreeable?

Asked on 5/27/18, 7:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

No. The father in that circumstance would have as much right to the child as the mother.

Read more
Answered on 5/27/18, 8:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina