Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

If i file for an uncontested divorce with children in nc while my spouse and child live in co, but it then becomes a contested divorce after i have filed, what would be the next step??

Asked on 6/15/13, 4:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

You should have hired an attorney to start with - even for what you thought was going to be an uncontested divorce. Now that it is contested - you need an attorney ASAP.

Read more
Answered on 6/17/13, 10:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina