Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

My husband and I were separated for over 3 years I left him in the home but still continue to pay my share of mortgage until I found found I have Breast Cancer

After he found out about the cancer and my mounting medical bills He abandoned the home, cancelled the home insurance and stopped paying mortgage. He refused to put me on his insurance when we were together, I am now getting medicaid and the house is pending forelosure. my question I want him to quitclaim deed his portion of the house to me since he abandoned. I have moved back in the house and was told by the company assisting me to ask him for a quitclaim deed since he abandoned.

Asked on 9/25/13, 3:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

I don't think you finished your question...but you can ask for a quit claim deed from him.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/13, 10:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina