Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

My husband sing over his rights, and send all the paper work back to her ex. she say she would take child support off, and she din't, its been over a year now. Husband regrets now, and wants to see him, we live in NC his son lives in TX, what is the first step to take and do we have a case here?

Asked on 2/03/14, 6:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Weeks Law Office of James B Weeks

need to see what he signed

was it filed ?

Where if filed

Read more
Answered on 4/25/14, 2:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina