Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

If I live in NC and someone in MO is trying to sue me, should I get a lawyer in NC or in MO?

Asked on 9/18/23, 9:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Depends on where the person in MO sues you.

Read more
Answered on 9/18/23, 9:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina