Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

i am married and live in North Carolina with my spouse. i want to take our son to Florida without his permission.. can i?

Asked on 10/19/13, 2:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

I assume you can, but this sounds like there is a great deal more to this story. Presumably, you live with your spouse and I assume things are happy or amenable. I don't see how things will remain that way if your spouse comes home and sees his family went out of state without telling him.

Read more
Answered on 10/19/13, 3:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina