Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

If I marry someone who owes back child support, Can my wages be granished if i marry him?

Asked on 7/05/13, 6:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

No. But you may want to avoid co-mingling your money in a joint account.

Read more
Answered on 7/05/13, 7:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina