Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

I am newly wed to a man who is not the father of my children. I have primary joint custody of my two children with my ex husband. If my current husband were to enlist in the military, would I be granted a temporary full custody while he is enlisted or would I lose custody if I were to move with him?

Asked on 4/05/14, 1:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Weeks Law Office of James B Weeks

Make Motion in Cause before moving

Read more
Answered on 5/18/14, 3:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina