Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

In North Carolina, If I caught my wife with another man ( I have proof) and she has me kicked out of the house and she openly sees this man, has him over to her house and taking trips with my 4 children. Would this have any barring on child support or divorce proceedings? She has now filed for child support.

Asked on 10/24/13, 2:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

The short answer is - on the divorce proceedings, yes on the child support, no.

Read more
Answered on 10/25/13, 11:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina