Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

What can I do, I'm paying child support for my 18yr old but he doesn't live in the home with his mom anymore. he has been out the house for about 7 months. She provide nothing for him. He is still in school.

Asked on 8/03/21, 10:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Unless the child is living with you, where the child lives is not relevant. You will likely be obligated to pay child support until the child graduates.

Read more
Answered on 8/04/21, 7:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina