Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

social workers talk to me in to reading my mother adopt my two children they told me that it was better to do that then to have my rights terminatedthey told me that my children would be able to get paid and my mother promised to let me raise them rap alone her sideas long as I got help and stop using drugs. When signing the pappers I was under the influence ,confused and afraid. sex and I have got server I've been several for 2 years and have a stable home for almost a year now my kids are and a bad situation and I want to know how to get them back.

Asked on 9/09/13, 6:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Based on the composition of your question - I'd say your kids are just fine where they are for now. Continue to help your mother in raising them and continue working on yourself a bit more.

Read more
Answered on 9/10/13, 6:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina