Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

In the state of South Carolina the Family Court Ruled that I pay child support to a child that is 28 years of age. No order was served by the court and no Judge ruled in the case. nor was there

a Judge present. When I questioned who the attorney was I was told that it was private. This has been going on for over a year with no direct response. The money is being taken out of my Social Security Check monthly. I have requested notification regarding who the monies was going to with no response from Family Court nor Social Security. Thank You.

Olivette P. Samuels

Asked on 3/07/22, 4:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

You need a South Carolina attorney.

Read more
Answered on 3/08/22, 7:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina