Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

wife left me after 33 years living with some other person.

Asked on 5/14/13, 5:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

And what is your question? You need to see a family law attorney NOW. Did she know this person prior to leaving you? You may also be able to sue the other party for alienation of affection or criminal conversation if you can establish the elements of either.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 11:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina